On the Computer

This is from an adult learner's Y!360 blogsite. Like me, this person often posts on the computer (internet) about using the computer.

The learning activity here involved creating, saving, and then copying & pasting between two notepad documents. The goal is too be able to create a textfile at home (wordpad, word, etc.) , save it on a 3.5" diskette, and then transfer (copy & paste) it on to a blog or into an email message at a public access centre. Conversely, the learner wants to be able to copy an email message or text information from the web into notepad, and then save the resulting text file on a diskette for re-reading at home.
This is another step toward independence.

Tonight I learned how to move a message from one place to the other. I followed the instructions on a sheet of paper. I really wanted to learn how to do it. It took me an hour to figure it out.

No comments: