Tired, but I'm Working... Yeah.



I'm broke but I'm happy
I'm poor but I'm kind
I'm short but I'm healthy, yeah!

Through a MyBlogLog tool, I'm able to see where people come from when they visit my website. Yesterday, two visits originated from Google searches; one initiated in the U.K., and the other in Nigeria.

Turns out I was the 44th return in the Google search for {Richest men + Contacts + hotmail.com}, and the 2nd return in a Google search for {qualities of a happy worker}.

There's a moral there somewhere.


I feel drunk but I'm sober
I'm young and I'm underpaid
I'm tired but I'm working, yeah
I care but I'm restless
I'm here but I'm really gone
I'm wrong and I'm sorry baby

What it all comes down to
Is that everything's gonna be quite alright
I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is flicking a cigarette

- Alanis Morissette

No comments: