Nothing a Sunday can't set straight


Sunday morning. Breakfast in bed. Idly tweaking webpages.

I grabbed a page on About.me a while back (determined to make better use of it than I had of my promising but failed Clutter.me attempt last year). About.me is really just a landing page for a web directory, short bio and a high def photo. Well... mostly it's just pretty. When I google "about.me wendell dryden" the first page of returns shows my blog and linkedin page, but not my about.me page. Too, with less than half a million in venture capital raised (see the Techcrunch story here), it's unclear what future it has.

But... you know. It's a snowy Sunday morning. I don't have to do anything right now.

What better way to spend my time than thinking and tweaking, er, about me.

:)

No comments: